Domestic Water and Wastewater
The Harlequin Septic Tank is designed to provide what is known as primary treatment to crude wastewater produced in a normal domestic environment. It retains solids and allows them to settle out, where they can be partially broken down by biological action so that only the remaining liquor is left to flow down the outlet drain. This liquor (normally called effluent) is then sufficiently treated to soak into the ground in an underground soak away system.
- CE Approved to BSEN 12566-1
- Designed in accordance with British Standard Code BS6297
- One piece moulded medium density polyethylene tank
- Lifting eyes
- Adjustable invert level from 770mm (standard) to 440mm (minimum)
- 110mm inlet and outlet connections
- 600mm access lid
- 110mm connection for rodding access
- Extension neck available for deeper invert levels
- Tank is impact resistant
- Wide base for stabiliy
- Easier handling with lifting eyes
- Availble in 4 different systems, serving 1-22 inhabitants
The Marsh Euro Septic Tank offers significant technical improvements and cost-savings over current market options.
The range, available in capacities from 2800-4500 litres, is CE marked to comply with Construction Product Regulations and compliments the company’s existing range of horizontal septic tanks.
The Euro:Septic is tested and certified to EN12566-1 Annex B and benefits from an outstanding hydraulic efficiency of 99.63%. Horizontal septic tanks up to 20,000 litres are also tested and certified to EN12566-1.
- Tested to BSEN12566:1 and CE-marked to ensure compliance with latest environmental and Building Regulations requirements
- Provides an outstanding 99.63% hydraulic efficiency
- Unique Polylok filter improves effluent quality and prolongs drainage field life (Euro:Septic units only)
- Traditional ‘onion-style’ tanks for standard installations
- Low profile versions for high water table or hard rock site conditions
- Heavy duty shell as standard to enable installation in all ground conditions
- Integral lifting eyes for improved on-site handling
- ‘Keying-in’ assists anchoring into granular or concrete surround
- Pedestrian cover included as standard
Unlike treatment plants, septic tank systems require a means to treat the efflet. This is normally achieved by using a herringbone drainage system.
We use various suppliers for our septic tanks to accurately supply the correct product for your particular situation.
Please ring for accurate and best competitive pricing …. 01745 814 918 … ask for Paul or Gary
Please phone 01745 814918 for your best price ...